At the moment booktique operates two different membership programmes for our online customers and in-store customers. The benefits are similar:
For Online Customers:
- You will automatically become our online member once you register and open an account with us online.
- You will be rewarded with points equivalent to 5% of your online net spending (excluding shipping fees) and these points will be available for redemption in your next online purchase.
- The minimum amount of redemption is 25 points (equivalent to HKD25.00) per transaction.
- Your points will expire within 180 days upon issuance.
- You can check your points balance and expiry by logging onto this website with your username and clicking into Orders > Points.
For In-store Customers:
- You will be given the Booktique Membership Card for free during your visit.
- For every HKD500 accumulated spending, you will receive a HKD25 e-coupon which can be used in your next visit.
- Your e-coupon will expire within 180 days upon issuance.
- For balance and expiry checking, please go to the following website:
- The Booktique Membership Card will expire 2 years after the last transaction and the remaining amount and point balance will be forfeited.
- We will not replace or reimburse the value of your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
We reserve the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
As our Booktique Member, you will also be the first to hear about our promotions and events.
Transferring Points between the two Membership Programmes
It is possible to transfer your points from the Online Programme to the In-store Programme and vice versa. The transfers must be in multiples of 25 points each time. Simply contact us for arrangement and during the process, you may be required to provide evidence of your identity for security reasons.